Hi Vu is the new Low Profile, Self- Adhesive, Multi-Vehicle Use, Anti-Blind Spot Fresnel Lens that is designed to press-fit to the inside of a vehicle’s window glass.
• Fit it horizontally to cover the nearside downward blind-spots on Trucks & RVs to enable the driver to see pedestrians, cyclists, motor-bikes and cars.
• Fit it vertically to Vans or SUVs on the nearside passenger window to see what’s hidden behind & outwards from the vehicle’s side panelling. Ideal for making difficult lane change manoeuvres or blind angle reversing.
• Fit it horizontally in rear windows of Vans, SUVs or Hatchbacks as a reversing aid, to counter close proximity low-to-ground blind spot hazards, such as small children.
• Fit it simply by peeling back the self-adhesive cover surrounding the clear border of the lens and press it to the clean window glass for an instantly firm, water-free, bubble-free, fix. Hi Vu is the “Next Generation” Fresnel lens that has been produced because truck drivers observed that previous, larger lens models took up too much passenger window space which obscured the driver’s view of more distant, fast oncoming nearside traffic at road junctions.
Hi Vu is a neater, much smaller, ‘low profile’ lens (20cms x 11cms) that takes little space within the window area so that at road junctions the driver can easily see past the lens to on-coming traffic, without it interrupting his long distance view, up the road.
Hi Vu has the advantage of being the only Fresnel lens that comes with an easy, ‘Peel-Back’ adhesive surround for press fitting to glass. Unlike water-only laminated lens types, Hi Vu’s strong adhesive surround ensures that the lens will not get easily peeled off when it passes through the door’s rubber weather seal. Drivers’ fears of a lens being caught up in a door’s window winding mechanism are therefore negated.
Fresnel lenses have been widely tested by many transport research laboratories around the world and their scientifically conducted reports have concluded that one of the most effective solutions for combating mirror blind spots, is the use of a Fresnel lens.
• Simply Sticks on Glass to Eliminate Vehicle Blind Spots
• Extra Vision Reduces Risk of Close-Proximity Accidents
• Multi-Positional Lens Fits All Vehicle Types (LHD & RHD)
• The Only ‘Peel Back’ Self-Adhesive Fresnel Lens Available
• Extremely Cost Effective Visual Safety Aid
• Adoption Recommended by Insurance Companies
• Easy to Install in Seconds